/> WHAT WILL BE . . .© Farming is Falling, Effecting Food and Family © Be-Think: ‘TIS THE SEASON . . . WHY, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! ©

Saturday, December 18, 2004

‘TIS THE SEASON . . . WHY, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! ©

The words wielded were . . .
“Damn you!”
“F you!”
“You A!”
“Shove it up your . . .”
“How could you?”
“I will show you,” and why, because I love you!
“I’m done!”
“I do not care anymore!”
“I am moving on!”
“Leave me alone.” Ah, the sweet sounds of love.

Sung throughout this time of year are the words, “’Tis the season to be jolly.” Yet, is it not true that every season offers reason to be jolly? Would we not feel jolly and joyful when we share with our loved ones? Would we not suppose that expressions of care would bring us peace and serenity? Would we not think and believe that sharing would be the source of such sweet feelings? One would think this to be true, however, it seems that this season brings such stress to many. We may regress, feel filled with regrets, and find reason to be reactive [fearful and hurt], rather than active [expressing with love.] Months ago I experienced a conversation, persons expressing their love through pain, and I thought . . . “Why, because I love you?” Thus, I wrote . . .

Please continue reading "‘TIS THE SEASON . . . WHY, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! ©"