/> WHAT WILL BE . . .© Farming is Falling, Effecting Food and Family © Be-Think: CALL ME A SAINT OR A SINNER, W. MARK FELT ©

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

CALL ME A SAINT OR A SINNER, W. MARK FELT ©

Call me a saint or a sinner, a sage or a scrooge,
be I a sweet person or a scoundrel, I am I!
I am a unique individual.
If you call me a black man, a white woman, a Jew, or a kike,
if you say that I am an Irishman or a Mick, then you do not see me for me.
If you consider my appearance and not my heart than you negate me, or attempt to.
You classify me, you intend to reduce my worth, and you do, in your own mind’s eye.
However, you cannot lessen my value.
I am a treasure.
I am not as you see me or as you state.
I am not part of this group or that.
I am myself; I am I.

During recent discussions of W. Mark Felt, the now admitted “deep throat,” many people ask us to ignore what President Nixon and Chief of Staff HR Halderman said of the man. While conversing in the oval office, the former President and his Chief of staff spoke of Mr. Felt. The exchange was aired last evening, May 31, 2005, on NBC Nightly News. It had been taped; it was among the infamous “Nixon Tapes.”

On this recording, Nixon is heard to ask, “Is he [FBI Deputy Chief Felt] a Catholic?” Mr. Halderman answers “No, he is a Jew.” Nixon replies, “Christ, put a Jew in there?” They each conclude ‘that is the problem!’ For Mr. Nixon, “Jews” are a problem. It matters not whether they are individuals or a group; they are not good! Nixon is exemplary of a frightening consensus. Many think, they all look alike, sound the same, and have a distinctive smell. They are identical in thought, word, and deed. President Nixon’s words clearly demonstrate a disdain for a group.

Yet, people ponder the inaccuracy of the statement. Numerous persons declare, Felt is of Irish descent. Nonetheless, for me, the significance of the original statement is the same.
Once you label me, you negate me.
Soren Kierkegaard [Danish Philosopher]

For the complete text of the tape please visit Deep Throat: The Game Is Afoot. Scroll to the bottom for the full folly.

The discussion that stimulated this writing is in the comment section of NIXON: "CHRIST, PUT A JEW IN THERE?"HALDEMAN: "WELL THAT COULD EXPLAIN IT." MaxSpeak.