/> WHAT WILL BE . . .© Farming is Falling, Effecting Food and Family © Be-Think: OH REALLY? REALITY IS PERCEPTION. © [FIRST IN A SERIES]

Thursday, June 02, 2005

OH REALLY? REALITY IS PERCEPTION. © [FIRST IN A SERIES]

This is a first in a series. I offer the quotes, and you decide. Is this reality or perception?

MAY 31, 2005. PRESIDENT BUSH: MEMORIAL DAY SPEECH
“At our National Cemetery, we're reminded why America has always been a reluctant warrior.”

My apologies, I cannot resist a moment of commentary. I ask, “Did we not choose to attack?” Oh yes, I recall; it was vengeance in the name of justice.

“Because of the sacrifices of our men and women in uniform, two terror regimes are gone forever, freedom is on the march, and America is more secure.”

Please share your thoughts. Mine are racing.

Another shares his memorial thoughts; he writes a beautiful tribute to a fallen soldier. Paradox presents homage to a person and to a principle. Please visit This is Our Country